Q-Switched Nd: YAG Laser
How to work
1. Q-Switch Nd:Yag Laser System’s 1064nm wavelength is extremely effective in the treatment of dermal such as Nevus of Ota and Ito, and Red, Brown, Purple, and Orange Tattoos removal. The 532nm wavelength is excellent for the removal of epidermal pigmented lesions, such as Lentigines, Freckles, Birthmark, Coffee Spot, Age Pigment, and Black, Blue and Brown Tattoos removal.
2. The energy of Q-Switched ND: YAG Laser can be absorbed by the blue and black melanin. The melanin will be fragmented so small that they can be metabolized by the lymphatic system or be egested out of the body. Thus the tattoo or other pigmentations will be removed without injury to normal tissue.
1. High Peak Power and Shortest Pulse Width;
2. Applicable to all skin types;
3. Plug and play for installing and maintaining is very user-friendly.
Light ink (Red, Brown, Purple, and Orange) Tattoos
Epidermal Pigmented Lesions
Minor Vascular Lesions
Lentigines, Freckles, Birthmark, Coffee Spot, Age Pigment
Dark ink (Black, Blue and Brown) Tattoos
Nevus of Ota and Ito
1. Remove pigmentation safe and convenient without downtime or side effects.
2. Short treatment period with outstanding effect.
3. Special designed cooling system ensures constantly working.
Before & After Treatment