CO2 Fractional Laser
CO2 Fractional Laser pokes numerous tiny holes in the skin down past the epidermis and into the dermis. The width, depth and density of the holes can be controlled and adjusted. These holes cause new collagen to be generated which fills in the scars and creates rejuvenated smoother skin. The tiny areas that around the holes will also be stimulated to generate new healthy tissues like collagen, to replace the old unhealthy tissues. Thus CO2 Fractional Laser improves the skin conditions.
The process demo:
1.Skin with problems before treatment;
2.Fractional laser works on the skin;
3.Thousands of microthermal zones;
4.More collagen is produced after treatment are to activate skin resurfacing.
1) The lattice density, the depth that laser light can reach, the pulse width and power are all adjustable. This makes treatment more precise.
2) The pulse width and the light spot shape are adjustable, which makes it available to set personalized parameters according to different skin type and treatment purposes.
3) Unsequential scanning technology makes heat spread fast. Heat accumulation does not possibly occur. This reduces the possibility of thermal injury and complication.
4) It is fast to see the treatment effects. The recovery period is short.
5) The treatment heads are multifunctional. The operation is simple. The range of application is wide.
Before & After Treatment:
1) Scar removal
2) Acne scar removal
3) Wrinkles removal